We spend hundreds of dollars each year on pool cleaning while running pool filtration systems that are usually not as effective as we want and consume lots of energy. Moreover, keeping a pool clean requires lots of time and effort, of course, you can always hire someone to do it for you but that's costly too and most probably the pool will never bee ready for a party, it will always need to be skimmed before a swim.
Yes, it is hard to have a pool, but keeping the water free of debris and shiny at all times doesn't have to be. This is Solar Breeze, the first autonomous pool cleaner that is fully solar-powered.
Solar Breez is the perfect solution to have a maintenance-free pool and reduce the impact on the environment at the same time. This incredible pool skimming device is powered exclusively by the sun so you will never have to worry about charging it. That is why it doesn't even have a charging port.
All you have to do is turn it on, put it in the water and forget about it. The Solar Breeze will run all day long, and even a few hours after the sun goes down thanks to the built-in Lithium-Ion batteries that charge during the day.
The solar pool skimmer has motorized pedals that help it move through the water while removing all the debris from your pool. The leaves, branches, grass, bugs, and even finer dust particles get deposited in the inner tray that is equipped with fine straining material so nothing can escape from it.
On the upper side of the pool cleaner there a window that allows you to see how much has been deposited inside so you know when the tray needs to be emptied. Also, the Solar Breeze detects when it gets stuck and knows to put itself in reverse and continue cleaning the pool.
To make things even better this pool cleaning robot has another tray where sanitizers can be added allowing for the pool to be chlorinated while it is cleaned. ! Quick Tip: keep in mind that if you are not using sanitizers you should put some rocks inside that tray to keep the robot in balance, otherwise the front will stay slightly up and it won't clean the pool efficiently.
The best thing about having such a device is that your poll will always be clean and ready for a party. You can forget about the costs with the pool cleaning and the frustration associated with that. The Solar Breeze Pool Cleaner is a device that everyone who has a pool should use, and we highly recommend it.
- When you first launch the Solar Breeze keep in mind that you have to let it in the sun for 8 hours for the batteries to charge (Switched OFF). This operation has to be done only after the first use or after the device has been stored for a while.
- If you are not using chlorine pills place some rocks in the sanitizer tray to keep the pool skimmer in balance.
- When you take the Solar Breeze out of the water keep it straight so there is no chance for debris to fall back in the pool.
- Set the water level so the Solar Breeze front bumper rides along with the decking or under it.
- After a few weeks of continuous usage, it can become slow and nor collect debris as well as it did. Just take it out, place it vertically and let it dry and charge in the sun and it will recover.
- Always make sure that the tray is placed correctly.
- Before storing the device for winter, don't forget to let it fully charge in the sun.